C++ Langauge Course in Dehradun/ Noida
Edunet Learning Services are a C++ Language Course or training institutes in Dehradun/ Noida, having highly skilled professionals who train or guide the students. These professionals are fully aware of the changing IT Technology market and guide the students according to the need of the real world.
C++ is one of the most popular programming languages and is implemented on a wide variety of hardware and operating system platforms. As an efficient compiler to native code, its application domains include systems software, application software, device drivers, embedded software, high-performance server and client applications, and entertainment software such as video games. Several groups provide both free and proprietary C++ compiler software, including the GNU Project, Microsoft, Intel and Embarcadero Technologies.
C++ has greatly influenced many other popular programming languages, most notably C# and Java. Other successful languages such as Objective-C use a very different syntax and approach to adding classes to C.
Eligibility & Course Duration
10th/ 12th/ Technical Graduates/ Pursuing BCA, MCA, B.Tech, B.E in IT. Must Have Working Knowledge of C Langauge.
1 month (Theory + Practical).
We have learning centers in Uttarakhand - Rishikesh, Haridwar,Roorkee, Dehradun.
- Introduction to C++
- Execution of C++ Program
- Difference between C and C++
- Structure of C++ program
- Types of errors in C++
- C++ cin and cout
- C++ Data Types, Enumerated Data type
- C++ Tokens, Keywords and Identifiers
- C++ Variables and Constants
- C++ Escape sequence characters and Comments
- C++ Expressions and operator precedence & Associativity
- C++ Type Casting, C++ Operators
- C++ Conditional/Decision making Statement
- C++ Loop Control Structure, Statement, Functions, Arrays
- C++ Set Manipulator Functions
- Components/Features of OOP
- Classes and Objects
- Accessing a member of class, Access Specifiers
- Difference b/w Structure and Classes
- The Class method definition, Scope Resolution operator
- Arrays and Classes, Nested Classes, Method Overloading
- Constructors and its types
- Default Constructor, Parameterized Constructor
- Copy Constructor, Dynamic Constructor
- Constructor Overloading, Destructors in C++