Edunet Learning Services have its Software and Web Development Training center located in Delhi NCR -Noida, Sector 16, Opposite Sector 16 Metro Station. We offer a practical orientation to our training programs enriched with 15 Years of Industry Experience. Come and join the new Digital Marketing Short Term course and get ready for today's Online business environments !
The process of reaching out to and engaging with your customers/users through Digital Media Internet, Email, Mobile. Digital marketing activities are search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), content marketing,content automation, campaign marketing, and e-commerce marketing, social media marketing, social media optimization, e-mail direct marketing, display advertising, and any other form of digital media. It also extends to non-Internet channels that provide digital media, such as mobile phones (SMS and MMS), callback and on-hold mobile ring tones.
Digital marketing is often referred to as 'online marketing', 'internet marketing' or 'web marketing'. The term digital marketing has grown in popularity over time, particularly in certain countries. In the USA online marketing is still prevalent, in Italy is referred as web marketing but in the UK and worldwide, digital marketing has become the most common term, especially after the year 2013.
8 weeks course covers:
Care about Digital Marketing for Career & Business Growth?
Search Engine Optimization
The process of maximizing the number of visitors to a particular website by ensuring that the site appears high on the list of results returned by a search engine. Search Engine rankings are achieved by following and implementing various tactics in site.
- Introduction for SEO
- What is Search Engine
- Search Engine Algorithms
- How Search Engine work
- What is Keywords
- How to Search Keywords
- Onpage SEO
- OffPage SEO
- White Hat SEO
- Black Hat SEO
- Site map XML File
- Robots File
- Goolge Analyitcs
- Google webmaster
Pay Per Click (Paid Advertising)
Paid advertising is any kind of advertising that you have to pay for. It is one of the three channels of marketing, along with owned advertising and earned advertising. With paid advertising, you pay the owner of ad space in exchange for use of that space.
- Introduce to google Adwords/ppc
- Understanding adword account structure
- Types of Advertising campaign
- Improve Ads quality score
- What is CTR?
- Improve CTR?
- What is bidding strategy?
- Target Locations
- Understand the types of Bid strategy
- Tracking performance/Conversion
- Create Display Campaign
- What is Remarketing?
Social Media Marketing
Generating the visitors and increasing the brand awareness using Social Networks. We target both paid and free marketing strategies in Social.
- What is Social Media?
- Forms of Social Media Marketing
- Advertise on Social Web Sites
- Facebook Marketing
- Creating Facebook Page
- Increase fans on fan page
- Types of Facebook Advertising
- Linkedin Advertising
- Understanding Linkedin
- Company Profile vs Individual Profile
- Twitter Advertising
- How to do marketing on Twitter
- Types of Ads
- Video Marketing
- Understanding the video campaign
- Importance of Video marketing
- Using youtube for business
To generate the business and leads using existing and new clients via email.
- What is Email Marketing?
- How Email Works?
- Challenged faced in sending bull emails
- Types of Email Marketing opt-in and Bulk Email
- How to Do Bulk Emailing
- E mailer Design
- Improve the ROI
Promoting about products, services, businesses, profiles or anything else through smart phone, tablets and other convenient gadgets.
- What is Mobile Marketing
- Why Mobile Marketing?
- SMS Campaign
- Mobile Apps campaign
- Mobile Social Media Marketing Campaign
- Mobile Marketing Strategies
- Identify the Target Audience
- What is Online Reputation Management?
- Manage the Brand/Website Reputation
- Brand Awareness
- Negative Keywords
- How to remove Negative web pages from search Engine?